As our client, you will have a team of highly qualified professionals working for you to provide you with the best coverage for you, your family, or your business. Building a long-lasting relationship with our clients is our number one priority.
President / Advocate
– 28 years insurance experience
– President of CPW Insurance
– Graduate Wenatchee High School 1982
– Eastern WA University 1986
– Served as Board President of Hospitality House
– Haven of Hope
– Wenatchee City Council member
– Past president of Retired Senior Volunteer Program
– Board member of Tourism and Promotion (City of Wenatchee)
– Board member of Chelan Douglas community Action.
Married 30 years
Agent / Advocate
– Nicole started with CPW in 2014.
– 9 years of experience in the insurance industry
– Wenatchee Native and has over
– Member of Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce
– Member of North Central Washington Realtors Association.
Nicole lives in East Wenatchee with her 2 children.
They enjoy all the outdoor recreation our Wenatchee Valley has to offer.
Agent / Advocate
The lost of someone dear to use is never easy. I hope all the cherished memories you have of Michael bring you some light during this dark time. We at CPW will not forget the love she had for all of us.
– Michael started with CPW in 2013
– Over 14 years insurance experience
– Has worked the last 5 years in Commercial accounts
– Her goal was to provide excellent customer service
Agent / Advocate
– Andy started with CPW Insurance in November of 2017
– For the last 25 years Andy has been in the Computer and Internet sector
– He believes that “Personal Customer Service” should be his first priority. I like to treat people like family.
Andy was born and raised in the Wenatchee Valley and Graduated form Wenatchee High School in 1984. He is he youngest of 7 child and still lives on his families orchard in Malaga where he grew up. Andy is married to a local girl Karen (Dueman) Schoenwald from Cashmere WA. He enjoys spending time with his family, dogs, cats and garden.
Sheri has worked in the insurance industry for over 10 years. She has been married to her husband Zane for 31 years. They have 2 adult daughters and a 13-year-old son who still lives at home. They have 3 grandsons, 1 granddaughter.
Sheri likes nothing more than working on their little farm (Twin Peaks Farms). She raises blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. They also raise Nigerian Dwarf milk goats and an assortment of beautiful layer hens.
In her spare time she is actively involved in 4H as a leader and mentor for many kids ages 5-18. The club spends many hours doing fundraisers to help with updating and taking care of the Goat/Sheep Barn at NCW Fair. They provide Petting Zoos and many hands on experience
Karen is a lifelong valley resident, born and raised in Cashmere (Go Bulldogs!). she loves to see the changing of each season. She now enjoys the quiet life out in Malaga with her husband Andy and their 4-legged critters!
Karen has a lifelong love of music, theater and performance and all things Disney! She enjoys working with youth and helping them to see the potential they have inside. She comes from a background of customer service and looks forward to helping all who come across her path to find the service that best fits their insurance needs.