As our client, you will have a team of highly qualified professionals working for you to provide you with the best coverage for you, your family, or your business. Building a long-lasting relationship with our clients is our number one priority.
President of CPW Insurance, Inc.
– 28 years insurance experience
– President of CPW Insurance
– Graduate Wenatchee High School 1982
– Eastern WA University 1986
– Served as Board President of Hospitality House
– Haven of Hope
– Wenatchee City Council member
– Past president of Retired Senior Volunteer Program
– Board member of Tourism and Promotion (City of Wenatchee)
– Board member of Chelan Douglas community Action.
Married 30 years
Personal & Commercial Lines Producer
– Nicole started with CPW in 2014.
– 9 years of experience in the insurance industry
– Wenatchee Native and has over
– Member of Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce
– Member of North Central Washington Realtors Association.
Nicole lives in East Wenatchee with her 2 children.
They enjoy all the outdoor recreation our Wenatchee Valley has to offer.
Commercial Customer Service Producer
– Michael started with CPW in 2013
– Over 14 years insurance experience
– Has worked the last 5 years in Commercial accounts with Tina White
– Her goal she provides excellent customer service
Michael lives in Wenatchee with her husband Edgar, their 7 children and they also have 2 granddaughters.
Personal Customer Service Producer
– Andy started with CPW Insurance in November of 2017
– For the last 25 years Andy has been in the Computer and Internet sector
– He believes that “Personal Customer Service” should be his first priority. I like to treat people like family.
Andy was born and raised in the Wenatchee Valley and Graduated form Wenatchee High School in 1984. He is he youngest of 7 child and still lives on his families orchard in Malaga where he grew up. Andy is married to a local girl Karen (Dueman) Schoenwald from Cashmere WA. He enjoys spending time with his family, dogs, cats and garden.
– Rodney Cobb has a 33-year insurance career with CPW Insurance
– Graduated from Wenatchee High School in 1968 and continued two years of college.
– Rodney loves golfing and was even the President of the Wenatchee Golf and Country Club.
He continues to serve on the Golf Services committee and participates in his favorite hobby of golf.
He and his wife, Sharron, have two grown children, who are both married and have children.