As our client, you will have a team of highly qualified professionals working for you to provide you with the best coverage for you, your family, or your business. Building a long-lasting relationship with our clients is our number one priority.
President CPW / Advocate
– 28 years insurance experience
– President of CPW Insurance
– Graduate Wenatchee High School 1982
– Eastern WA University 1986
– Served as Board President of Hospitality House
– Haven of Hope
– Wenatchee City Council member
– Youth Board Member
– Past president of Retired Senior Volunteer Program
– Board member of Tourism and Promotion (City of Wenatchee)
– Board member of Chelan Douglas community Action.
– Board member Wenatchee downtown association
Married 34 years
Three children – Two who are educators for the Wenatchee school district
– Nicole started with CPW in 2014.
– 12 years of experience in the insurance industry
– Born and raised in the Wenatchee Valley
– Member of North Central Washington Realtors Association.
– Member of the downtown association
Nicole lives in East Wenatchee with her 2 children and husband.
She spends most of her time out enjoying the Wenatchee Valley with friends and family. She loves watching football either NFL or her son playing. She has lived in the valley most of her life other than the short period she spent in Seattle. She has a large family here in the valley and they spend quite a bit of time all together.
– Andy started with CPW Insurance in November of 2017
– For the last 25 years Andy has been in the Computer and Internet sector
– He believes that “Personal Customer Service” should be his first priority. He likes to treat people like family.
Andy was born and raised in the Wenatchee Valley and Graduated form Wenatchee High School in 1984. He is he youngest of 7 child and still lives on his families orchard in Malaga where he grew up. Andy is married to a local girl Karen (Dueman) Schoenwald from Cashmere WA. He enjoys spending time with his family, dogs, cats and garden.
Sheri has worked in the insurance industry for over 12 years. She has been married to her husband Zane for 34 years. They have 3 children, 2 adult daughters and a 15-year-old son who still lives at home. They also have 3 grandsons, and 2 granddaughters.
Sheri likes nothing more than working on their little farm (Twin Peaks Farms). She raises blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. She also breeds and raises Nigerian Dwarf milk goats, plus keeps an assortment of beautiful layer hens. Her 15-year-old son keeps her busy with his many market/breeding lamb projects, traveling to many livestock shows, jackpots, and fairs each year.
In her spare time, she is actively involved in 4-H as a leader and mentor for many kids ages 5-18. Columbia River 4-H Club has over 40 youth enrolled doing almost every animal project you can imagine, plus things such as baking, gardening, arts and crafts, photography and more. Teaching leadership skills, organizing community service projects and fund raising, are just a few things she does in addition to teaching the kids how to care for and show their animals.
Karen is a lifelong valley resident, born and raised in Cashmere (Go Bulldogs!). she loves to see the changing of each season. She now enjoys the quiet life out in Malaga with her husband Andy and their 4-legged critters!
Karen has a lifelong love of music, theater and performance and all things Disney! She enjoys working with youth and helping them to see the potential they have inside. She comes from a background of customer service and looks forward to helping all who come across her path to find the service that best fits their insurance needs.